Its been a year I started my blog and my second year has been greeted with receiving two Blog awards. I couldn’t be more happier or honored to get these awards. I was nominated by Cookie Monster @ Cookies are life for the “Food Award”. Thank you Cookie Monster!!
I am very happy to be nominated and excited to answer questions and pass the award to few more of my talented friends. A little bit about Cookies are life – Cookie Monster is an ardent fan of cookies right from childhood and shows you how to lead a happy life eating & appreciating cookies. Check out her blog to see her cookie adventures.
Below are her questions for me to answer:–
1.Settle this debate: Soft cookies or hard cookies?
Hard Cookies with Soft inside. Preferably with nuts.
2. If you could eat only ONE dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. Why are oatmeal raisin cookies disrespected so often?
I am guessing because of the taste combo. We polish them off at my home.
4. You are cooking a full course meal for your crush. What will you cook?
Crunchy starters, delicious poultry entree followed by Creme Brule as the dessert.
5. What is the worst tasting thing you have ever made?
My first try of the simplest dessert – Kesari(Indian cuisine). I used salt instead of sugar as we had both sugar and salt in similar jars while in Switzerland almost 20 years back. The result was one deeply rich ghee laden dessert with worst taste.
Now, here are the rules–
1. Thank the person that nominated you
2. Pingback to the creator Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog
3. Use the same featured image as your nominator
4. Answer the five questions
5. Create five questions about food
6. Nominate 5 people
NOMINATIONS (Check out their cool blogs)
Food questions for the Nominees
- What’s your favorite Icecream flavor?
- What’s the one dish you are trying to perfect?
- What’s one food item of your mom you like most?
- Do you love or hate biscuits with gravy?
- Would you rather eat waffles or pancakes on weekends?
I had lots of fun both answering the questions and coming up with new ones.
Please……I would be happy if you like to answer these questions in the comments and link back to your favorite blog post on your blog. It need not be food related. I would love to know more about you and see your fav pick on your blog.
Its your turn!!!!! Good Luck.