– That’s what I want to celebrate.
Its a big thing! Really really big!
In these uncertain times, I want to celebrate –
- all the new friendships,
- all the new ideas people have,
- all the ways people are living,
- all the moods they are having,
- all the experiences they are having,
- all the art they are drawing,
- all the crafts they are making,
- all the recipes they are cooking,
- all the thoughtful and poetic ideas I am coming across and much much more…….
A BIG Thank you to all my friends who took time to Follow, like, share, tweet and comment on my blog.
Though I am from IT, I had no idea how blogging works until I started one. I have deep and sincere respect for each and every one of you who is putting their heart and soul in their posts.
It’s not easy to think of idea, write, click pictures, title and publish an entire post. I salute you for that.
Thanks a lot Friends! I hope we continue our friendship through our dialogues for many more years. Thank you for supporting me!
Happy Blogging everyone!
I cant wait to see all your cheerful faces through your posts today, tomorrow and day after!
Join me in celebrating this huge milestone and tell me –
What’s the most special / happy / funny comment you received on your blog(s)?