I have been lucky to receive so much love from my blogger friends this year. Ena from Pretty, Plus and Proud has graciously awarded me with the prestigious Mystery Blogger Award. Ena pens about the importance of Body Positivity, Self Love, Confidence and Loving life in most beautiful manner! Thank you Ena for loving my work and blessing me with this award.
- Display the award logo on your blog!
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you with their blog link.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award!
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice including 1 weird or funny one.
- Share a link to your best Post!
3 things about Myself!
- I am good at learning new things. Implementing is whole different story.
- I am a Gemini through and through. I am trying to prove that wrong to myself.
- I am surprised by my Food photography. Never thought I can take pretty pictures of Food.
Questions from Ena!
1.What’s your favorite color?
2. What’s a career you wish you could do that you didn’t go for or are currently not doing?
Actuary! I am statistics major and love numbers.
3.What do you like to collect?
Nothing! I just admire things as I go!
4. If you could be any animal, what would you choose?
Can I be a bird? A pretty Parrot would do….I talk a lot 🙂
5.If you could time travel, where and when would you choose to go to?
To the early years of my kids. I love to visit those precious years one more time.
I have all good friends from this wonderful blogging world. Anyone and everyone who would like to have an opportunity to answer the below questions – you are very welcome to answer/blog about it on your blog and link back here. Good Luck!
5 Fun Questions to all my blogger friends:
- When friends visit you do your offer coffee or water? And what’s your opening line?
- Did you place Gnomes at your Christmas tree last December?
- What’s your favorite vacation spot?
- Which Harry Potter movie do you like?
- What’s your best dance move?
IF you enjoy this post, please don’t forget to share, comment and connect!