Thank you so much @thenourishcookbook for nominating me for this award. I really enjoyed answering all the questions and reading your post. Be sure to check out their wonderful blog which features wholesome recipes with weekly recipes, stories and more!
What is the Golden Bloggerz Award?
The Golden Bloggerz Award was created by Chris Kosto to motivate and reward all the amazing bloggers who work hard every day to serve their audiences and deserve some recognition.
- Place the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the rules.
- Mention the award creator and link to their blog.
- Thank whomever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Tell your audience three things about you.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10 people who deserve this award.
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice.
- Let the nominees know of their nomination by commenting on their social media or blog.
- Share links to 2-3 of your best/favorite posts.
Three Things About Me
- I am learning Indian Carnatic music now. Hard but interesting. Planning to commit for a year and see if I can talk softer 😊
- I love good workout and long walks in our beautiful lush green neighborhood.
- Year 2020 looked slow and depressing (not related to Pandemic) in terms of personal growth. But 2021 came with full force and I hardly find any time for casual internet browsing. At any rate, I am really happy to where I am. Putting my time to best use is what I am loving in this stage of my life.
My Answers to Questions!
- What is your dream career?
- What is the best and worst thing about blogging?
Best thing is to read comments. I said it before – I love to connect with people and read what people think of my work.
Worst thing – Time it takes to build a good blog post by my standards. I set a high bar to myself. But don’t achieve it every time due to various reasons – time, day, pics taken badly or me trying to do 10 different things in a day.
- What is something you used to take for granted but don’t anymore?
Time! – As I said above, I was at full leisure last year but now scratching my head to allocate proper time to anything I am working on.
- If you had to power to change any one thing about the world, what would it be?
It’s a pleasure and honor to live in this beautiful space. It’s a RESPONSIBILITY to save it for future generations. I don’t need to explain this topic but if we can all think about future instead of present and affect/effect our every action – that would make all the difference in my opinion.
- What are you looking forward to doing over the summer?
Meet my family. A wedding coming up! I cant explain how much I am waiting for June for much needed break.
- How’s your day so far? Today and Present matters to everyone!
- Your Fav Board Game?
- What’s your favorite quote/Mantra?
- What is your favorite app to use everyone?
- Why did you choose to blog?
My Favorite Posts on my blog:
I encourage anyone and everyone who wish to answer these questions! This is open to everyone!
IF you enjoy this post, please don’t forget to share, comment and connect!