Sometimes just chocolate don’t cut it. Enter Nutella and all things are better! Agree?
What’s your favorite chocolate indulgence???⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
For me, it’s Nutella! That’s one good which I try to stay far away since I can’t stop with one spoon. That’s why I said “Indulgence “.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
But, having Nutella in the pantry always saves the day- be it on bread toast, tortilla, smoothie mix ins, tops of cereal…OMG – the options are absolutely endless.⠀⠀⠀
You know what else it’s good as? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
As a main character in 4 ingredients cookie! Regular Chocolate chip cookies gets boring sometimes. But Nutella makes the simplest of the cookies dazzle in your hands. These bites are for people like me who can’t control by the spoonful’s but very mindful by the cookie sizes(Yay…portion control).⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Weather you want to call these as Cookies or Dessert is totally upto you. But, lets see how easy it is to make some
In a large bowl, mix all the 4 ingredients, roll them into balls and bake them on top of parchment paper. Easy peasy.
But if you want to decorate them like mine, Go ahead and melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle them on the cookies using a spoon. Make sure you have parchment paper under them as they are little bit messy when drizzling the melted chocolate.
Btw, What is your favorite way of eating Nutella??⠀Let me know in the comments!!!
4 Ingredient Nutella Cookies
Easiest & Fast Nutella Cookies
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp white chocolate chips (optional – to decorate)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well without lumps.
- Using a small cookie/icecream scooper, scoop the mixture onto parchment paper about 1.5 to 2 inches apart. These cookies like to spread a bit.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes until the edges are crisp.
- Let them cool for 10 mins before moving them onto cooling racks.
- For chocolate drizzle on the top, melt them in microwave and use spoon to drizzle after cooling.
IF you enjoy this post, please don’t forget to share, comment and connect!