It was ‘WORLD CHOCOLATE DAY’ on July 7th !!!
Who doesn’t love this holiday day??? But Wait…..
Forget the same boring simple chocolate, bring out Fancy without much Wancy work.
All you need are Puff Pastry sheets and Chocolate spread – Anything you like – Nutella, Cocoa Almond spread, Hazelnut spread, Cashew spread – heck even Chocolate Sesame spread. As long as you see Chocolate in its words, you can pick it.
To be very frank, its not even a recipe! So, don’t quote me on the recipe on this yummy day. I am just trying to make your life easy! I hope we are still Friends????
Follow the instructions on the package of Puff Pastry sheet and thaw it correctly. (The glorious layers either puff or huff depending on this step). – So, don’t get them directly from Freezer to counter. They don’t puff up properly and you can still see the raw layers even after baking. I usually let them thaw in fridge overnight and then leave on the counter just before baking. This ensures nice and fully baked beautiful layers.
Once the sheets are thawed a bit but still cold – open the sheets, Spread the Nutella/chocolate spread evenly.
Start rolling from ends and make sure you tuck the end well. Cut into Pinwheels and Bake at 400F for 18 mins.
You can drizzle melted Chocolate or powdered sugar or cocoa powder on top to make it even more fancy!
Finally Enjoy the glorious chocolate in the easiest Pastry way!
2 Ingredient Nutella Pastry!
Easy Breezy Bake with just 2 ingredients to ease your chocolate cravings.
- 1 Roll Puff Pastry Sheet
- 3-4 tbsp Chocolate Spread or Nutella
- Follow the instructions on the package of Puff Pastry sheet and thaw it correctly. (The glorious layers either puff or huff depending on this step). – Dont get them directly from Freezer to counter. I let them thaw in fridge overnight for beautiful layers.
- Open the sheets, Spread the chocolate spread evenly.
- Start rolling from the ends and make sure you tuck the end well.
- Cut 1/4 inch and place them gently on the baking sheet. They look like pinwheels.
- Bake for 400F for 18-20 mins Enjoy!!!!!
IF you enjoy this post, please don’t forget to share, comment and connect!